NBAA-BACE is the premier event and annual meeting place for the business aviation community. This event brings together key aviation contacts from around the world, including current and prospective business aircraft owners, manufacturers and customers into one meeting place to get critical work accomplished. More Info.
DTi teamed up with an aerospace consultant to complete a Grommet Edging Aerospace 30-year Life Cycle Cost Analysis that compared snap-on Spring-Fast® Grommet Edging (M22529/2) with traditional nylon grommet (MS21266). The results are in and they speak for themselves!
Visit us at NBAA-BACE booth #C11844 to see for yourself why FST-Compliant, FAA Approved Spring-Fast® Grommet Edging is the clear choice for aircraft OEMs and MRO specialists.
Here are some Spring-Fast® analysis highlights:
• Over a 30-year life cycle, traditional nylon grommet (MS21266) will cost 2.06x more than Spring-Fast (M22559/2)
• Life-cycle replacement/repair costs are just 6.5% of nylon grommet (MS21266) costs
• Offers the best EWIS (wire) Anti-Chafe, Anti-Arc Protection.
• Installs for less than half the cost of the MS21266
• Snap-on design requires NO adhesives, (VOC) adhesive solvents and no adhesive preparation and cure time-delays.
• FAA & Mil-Spec Approved, FST Compliant
New Life Cycle Cost Study from DTi Highlights 50% Savings Using Their Advanced Grommet Edging. Download now!
Can’t make it to NBAA? Get our free sample kit to try out DTi’s unique snap-on grommet edging, seal & trim designs for yourself.