EMI/RFI Shielding: FS Series Conductive Cushion Gasket
Conductive cushion gaskets offer an innovative approach to traditional shielding and grounding by providing X, Y, and Z axis conductivity which enhances the shielding effectiveness. This is required to meet the increasing microprocessor speeds of today’s computer, telecommunications and aerospace equipment.
DTi’s Conductive Cushion Gaskets have a basic construction of Ni-Cu plated polyolefin (F01) foam, laminated with conductive fabric. Available in roll, sheet, or custom die cut forms. No matter what your application, we can work with you to design the optimal EMI Shielding Gasket.
- Wireless device displays and speaker cutouts
- Grounding between PCB and chassis
- PCI bracket
- Medical equipment
- Telecommunication equipment
- Computer and Servers
EMI/RFI Shielding Features
- Superior shielding effectveness combined with Shock Absorption
- Excellent conductivity-deflection rate
- Various thicknesses available
- Easy installation with or without conductive PSA
- Wide temperature capability: -30 degrees C to 90 degrees C