Shield-Fast Thermal Interface Materials: DTIM Series
The performance of electronic devices is constantly improving but with this evolution comes greater power consumption and heat generation. If heat cannot escape efficiently, the performance of the device suffers. To transfer heat effectively, the introduction of DTIM Thermal Interface Materials becomes necessary. DTIM material properties combine high thermal conductivity, flame-retardant properties for heat resistance, and electrical insulation. These requirements are becoming very important qualifications in the electronics industry.
Silicone based thermal interface materials contain a high ratio of thermally conductive ceramic fillers. They exhibit outstanding thermal conductivity because they conform well in the gap between the heat generating device and the heat-sink.
- Memory Chips
- High Speed Storage Devices
- Telecommunications Hardware
- Automotive Engine Control Units
- Cooling Components to the chassis or frame
Thermal Interface Materials Features
- UL94 V-0 flammability rated
- Highly compressible
- Low thermal impedance
- Inherently sticky, but optional adhesive tape available
- Stable from -30ºC to 200ºC