Seal-Fast: Edge Seal
Seal-Fast edge seals snap on quickly and securely for an effective seal solution.
- A cleaner, better, faster way to protect your equipment from environmental conditions; dust, low and high temperatures and moisture.
- 100’s of COTS variations.
- US made and USA Content compliant.
Available in a variety of materials: Silicone, EPDM or PVC/EPDM gasket with a steel or stainless steel substrate.
- Railway and Aerospace
- Food Service (FDA White)
- Construction, Mining and Forestry
- Golf Carts
- Excellent grip strength, offering custom insertion/extraction capabilities
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, water absorption, low and high temperatures
- Optimized compression set and load deflections available to meet specific requirements
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Fast assembly without the use of adhesives, rivets or screws
- Multi-axis flexibility for small inside and outside radius corners
- Panel thickness range: .029 (7.4mm) to .750 (19.1mm)
- Packaging: Standard put ups include 100/250 foot (30/76 meter) boxes or customer specified lengths (profile dependent)
- Cutting: diagonal cutters
“D” Silicone Series:
- FDA approved (White Silicone Material)
- ASTM E 662 (Toxicity)
- ASTM C 542 & ASTM C 1166 (Flame Propagation)
“D” EPDM Series:
- FMVSS 302 (Flammability of Interior Materials)
- SAE J1885 (Interior Weatherometer)
- SAE J1960 (Exterior Weatherometer)
- SAE 200 M8BA 708 B13 21-6 (Low Temperature Flexibility)
“D” PVC / EPDM Series:
- Greater flexibility for small corner radii
- Smaller Profile
- Lighter weight