Spring-Fast Military: NASM22529/1 Series
The MIL SPEC Series per NASM22529/1 has the lowest profile of any wire protection grommet edging available.
Its steel substrate is encapsulated with lubricious fusion bonded epoxy for superior abrasion and chemical resistance.
It has enhanced grip strength and is 2 axis conformable.
- Superior performance: encapsulated stainless steel core: outperforms plastic grommets.
- Snap on installation lowers costs 49% vs. grommets with glue. Watch the 4 min. video below.
- Improves efficiency 9.5x – due to fewer steps in workflow.
- U.S. Defense Dept. FAA approved: NASM22529/1 and National Stock Number: Federal Supply Code 5325.
Grommet Differentiation Table (GDT)
- Military use and in service worldwide on helicopters, military transports, tactical equipment and C4 Electronics
- Aerospace use on business jets and general aviation aircraft and related avionics and electronic systems
- Straight edges, cutouts, access panels and knockouts
- Small radii inside or outside corners
The old nylon grommet with glue is old, inefficient and costly. DTi has a better way.
- Epoxy encapsulated stainless steel substrate.
- Snaps on fast with finger pressure
- Installs continuously with two axis conformity
- Self locking with strong retention – no adhesives
- Simpler install: no adhesive, fixturing, curing, clean up or OSHA concerns, reduces installed costs
- Maintenance is far easier due to its ease of application and removal
- Customization available
- Resistant to hydrocarbons, immersion, salt spray, shock and vibration
- Operating Temperature Heat continuous to -40°F to 285°F (-40°C to 140°C)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- High Shock and Vibration Resistance to rms G 41.7
- 8 sizes to fit edge thicknesses: 0.025” to 0.26” (0.6 mm to 6.6 mm)
- Factory discrete cut lengths and reels: 25 ft. (7.6 m), 100 ft. (30.5 m), 500 ft. (152 m)
- Tools available: Installation roller, full by-pass shears, castle removal, measuring scale,
go / no-go sizing gauge, cutter cart