Trim Application Use Case #301
Use Case: Rail Electrical Distribution and Communication Cabinets
Client: A major OEM of High-Speed Rail Cars and Related Auxiliary Equipment
Solution: Trim-Fast FST Silicone Edge Trim
- Cables in and around the cabinet were experiencing abrasion when contacting its sharp metal panel edges.
- The current EPDM edge trim did not meet the fire, smoke, and toxicity (FST) standards required by ASTM.
- Trim-Fast FST Silicone Edge Trim.
- Protects against abrasion
- Meets FST requirements laid down by ASTM.
- Metal substrate design grips the edge for strong grip during high vibration conditions
- Installed fast with finger pressure
- Highly flexible allowing for fast assembly around small radii.
- Multiple variants for different uses/applications.
Find out more about Trim -Fast Silicone FST edge trim here
Request Free samples here